Enjoy modern tech like electric cars, smart watches, Bluetooth® and wi-fi without headaches, fatigue, brain fog or weakened performance.
If you travel in airplanes or work in buildings with wi-fi and fluorescent lights you are inundated with EMFs that are shown to have affects such as headaches, fatigue, brain fog, tight breathing. Imagine if you could enjoy modern technology but live in an EMF-free environment?
- Enhance performance and muscle recovery by adding a LightTower to your before & after workout routine.
- Relieve aches and pains by using the LightTower
- Improved oxygen saturation levels are known to improve health, performance during exercise, speed up recovery time after physical activity.
- Increase effectiveness on all LightTower applications with a mirror.
- Produces a broad set of harmonic frequencies that cancel harmful effects of 5G, Bluetooth®, wi-fi and all man-made EMFs.
LightTowers are a series of plates precisely imprinted using plasmonic technology to create a resonate frequency and coherent beam of biophotons to counter the effects of EMF pollution at the molecular level. This frequencies produce two amazing results:
- EMF-free environment where ever it shines, allowing any biological system in its beam to experience life in a stable, natural state.
- Beneficial frequencies that carry balancing, restorative and regenerative performance enhancing fields shown to boost the bodies systems, restore optimal performance and increase oxygen saturation levels.
- Fits in your hand, purse or pocket, or in our hands-free HelixLife LightTower Vest (included with purchase)
- Ideal for people who live and work in high EMF environments, athletes, EHS sufferers, and those struggling with wellness issues.
Etched with the symbol of the compass rose to provide users guidance on proper placement of the LightTower. The compass rose should be facing the intended target as the beam of photons eminate from the face of the LightTower with compass rose and the compass rose should be pointing upwards, if vertical, and towards magnetic north, if horizontal.